This 1,486 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is located in a North side neighborhood. Stunning 360 degree views from the front to the back! Inside the home is adorable and you will fall in love with the charm it has; from the beautiful tile flooring in the main living area, to a quaint and bright kitchen. The living area has a cozy fireplace for the cooler nights and two sliding doors to the back that also give off lots of natural lighting. This home has a Southwest ambiance all the way through it. Step out back to one of the two patios and see breathtaking views of the city and mountains, you have no neighbors behind you just beautiful scenery. Entertaining will be easy in the back yard with a built in barbecue and fire pit. Spend a day at one of the two community pools or Jacuzzis and there are also two tennis courts to enjoy. Come see this home before it is gone! The refrigerator is included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available December 15th. The rental rate is $1,550 per month and the security deposit is $1,650 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval. Owner will allow dogs, no dangerous breeds.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.