This 1,212 square foot, 3 bedroom, 2 bath is located in a calm Westside neighborhood. Surrounded by mountain views in this adorable spacious townhome. The main living area is bright and open and features tile flooring for a great look and easy clean up. This is an end unit with only one adjoining neighbor and quaint private back yard. You will enjoy the community pool and being close to Pima Community College, Starr Pass Resort, and a short trip to downtown. The refrigerator is included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer. Sorry no pets!
This home will be available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $895 per month and the security deposit is $995 .
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.