This is a very large 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, gorgeous 2-story home. You walk into a very spacious family room that has very nice natural lighting. In the family room is the grand staircase that takes you upstairs to the bedrooms. Upstairs you also are greeted by a rooming and open loft area that overlooks the front of the home. Upstairs has comfy carpet and one of the full bathrooms off the hall. The master includes a garden tub and a separate, walk in shower. Off the master bathroom includes a very large walk-in closet with tons of space for storage and extra clothes. Downstairs off the family room in the open concept kitchen including all appliances and has sliding glass doors to the outside porch and backyard. Moving from the kitchen leads you to the living room that is even bigger than the family room. Off the living room is the small hall to the half bath, laundry room and garage. Enjoy all of the amenities the community has to offer such as a community pool. This home is located in the Vail school district.
This property has solar and there will be a monthly bill back $89.20 to cover this cost.
This home will be available for occupancy on November 25th. The rental rate is $1,750 per month and the security deposit is $1,850. If pets are allowed and approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee per pet, plus a $150 additional deposit per pet. Owner may consider 2 pets. Owner is a licensed agent in Arizona.
Our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.