MAYBE AVAILABLE JUNE,AVAILABLE NO LATER THAN AUG 12, 521 E Drachman Street #1 (near Euclid and Drachman ), 1000 sq. ft. house with 3 bedrooms / 1 bath, Located only a few blocks from University of Arizona . This home features an enclosed backyard , Recently installed central air conditioning and heating , Recently installed dishwasher and stove, modern refrigerator, Security System, Beautifully re stained pine kitchen cabinets with full pull outs for all shelving , Covered front entrance with full length French front door behind security screen , All bedrooms have recently installed deluxe remote controlled ceiling fans , Interior has been freshly painted with refinished casement windows , Recently installed washer and dryer , Full length deep covered back patio accessed through French back doors, and a Storage shed in backyard. SORRY NO PETS
This home will be available 08/12/19.
The rental rate is $1290 per month and the security deposit is $1390.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.