AVAILABLE NO LATER THAN AUG 12, BUT MAYBE AVAILABLE BY MID MAY . 1439 E Lee Street (near Vine Ave and Lee Street), Located next to University of Arizona Medical Center, 1400 sq. ft. house with 4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms, Newly installed CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING SYSTEM , Updated kitchen with recently installed DISHWASHER, STOVE, sink and cabinets, Includes large modern REFRIGERATOR , Modern WASHER AND DRYER inside house, Deluxe ceiling fans in all bedrooms and in kitchen, Expansive use of ceramic tile and wood laminated flooring , Block wall completely encloses back yard. SORRY NO PETS!
This home will be available 08/12/19.
The rental rate is $1740 per month and the security deposit is $1840.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS