*DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS! Home will be available April 15th!*
*We are renting this home as either A&B together or separate*
*FOR UNIT A&B TOGETHER THE RENTAL RATE IS $1,900*
*FOR UNIT A THE RENTAL RATE IS $1,400*
*FOR UNIT B THE RENTAL RATE IS $650*
*PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR MORE DETAILS*
beautiful vintage home built in 1936 and boasts tons of character. The spacious living-room has a wood burning fireplace and plenty of natural light. The kitchen includes the refrigerator, gas stove and lots of cabinet/counter space w/access to the backyard. The formal dining room is just off the kitchen and is perfect for entertaining. A/C and shared washer and dryer. Plenty of off street parking in rear. This home is located on 6th St. across from Rincon Market.This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy June 6th. The rental rate is $1,900 per month and the security deposit is $2,000, plus $150 pet deposit per approved pet. All pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to owners approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.