*DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS! Home is not available until July 5th! Please contact the office with questions!*
This cute home is 5 minutes away from UofA! beautiful home built in 1924 with 4-5 bedrooms & 2 baths. Original wood floors, high ceilings, front porch, 2 decorative fireplaces, original wood trim on doorways/windows and MUCH more! The common area living space is just off the kitchen. The front bedroom could be used as additional living space or 5th bedroom. The kitchen is complete with granite counters, lots of cabinets, two pantry's, electric flat-top stove, modern glass/stainless vent hood, dishwasher and refrigerator. Both bathrooms are tiled and include walk-in showers. There is also a large separate room perfect for a den/office or extra storage. The large laundry-room is complete with a full-size washer/dryer and lots of storage. Exterior space includes a large covered front porch and private patio off the kitchen. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for occupancy July 5th. The rental rate is $2,300 per month and the security deposit is $2,400, plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.