This 1,145 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, plus den home is located in a quiet Southside neighborhood. This home is minutes from the UofA, the I-10, community parks, and shopping. The spacious living area features a great dining area and a cozy fireplace. The kitchen overlooks the living area and has tons of cabinet and counter space. Turn the relaxing den into your own office or study, plus many other great features. This home is ideal for anyone. Do not wait to move into this charming home, it will not last long. Don't worry about the front yard landscaping, this is included. The refrigerator, washer, and dryer are included with this home. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy March 25th. The rental rate is $1,100 per month and the security deposit is $1,200. Sorry no pets allowed.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Sorry no pets allowed.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.