This adorable, 2 bedroom, 1 bath duplex is conveniently located between the community park and Ochoa Elementary School. With the easy maintenance fenced yard,and washer hookup, it will fit your needs. Water, sewer and trash are paid by the landlord. This home is also close to the bus line. The refrigerator is included with this home. This home has evaporated cooling system. It can be rented for 12 months or longer.
*Steve Schultz, a licensed real estate broker in the state of Arizona, is a trustee for the property.
This home is available for occupancy on April 6th. The rental rate is $625 per month and the security deposit is $725 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.