2 Story homes located in the Sierra Morado community and the Vail School district. This home has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 2 car garage. The main floor has a large carpeted living area with lots of windows to let in all of the natural lighting. The kitchen includes all appliances, an attached eating area and offers plenty of cabinet space for storage. All bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor. The upstairs also has a loft area that can be used as an office or for entertainment. Enjoy all of the great amenities this community has to offer such as a community pool, walking paths, a volleyball court and so much more! This home does not include a washer and dryer, but there is washer and dryer hookups.
This home is available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $1295, the security deposit is $1395 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Owner may consider up to 2 pets max.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.