Come see this Charming 3-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Home located off of Swan between Broadway and 22nd St where you'll be conveniently close to DMAFB, several schools, Park Place Mall and El Con Shopping Center. This home has a Living Room, Dining Room, Large Family Room featuring ceiling fans along with plenty of storage, you will find carpet and window coverings through out each room including the bedrooms. The kitchen includes a Gas Range and Refrigerator. Your Utility/ Laundry Room is where you'll find the spare bathroom and Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups, There is a Fenced Yard in back. Cooling is Evap. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $845 per month and the security deposit is $945.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification. Sorry No Pets!
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.
12 months or longer.