Please do not disturb tenants! Pre-leasing for new school year! Please contact our office.
This Cozy Private Studio is located just minutes from Downtown Tucson and the University of Arizona! Featuring AC! The living and eating area are open to the kitchen and have plenty of natural light. The kitchen includes the stove and fridge. There is a separate area where you'll find your bathroom with standing shower and a large closet, this space features a ceiling fan, skylight, and could be used as a study or sleeping area. The entrance to this home is through the Back road/alley, there is a dirt lot that allows for parking so you will not need a permit. You will enter the home through the back private fenced patio and yard, in addition to your own outdoor space you will also have access to a shared yard with the main house.
This home is available for occupancy August 5th. The rental rate is $650 per month and the security deposit is $750, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pets. There is a $20 water bill back to tenant each month for water, sewer, and trash. Owner will consider one pet with approval. If the pet is approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee, plus the $150 of additional deposit. Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.
Multi Year available but must end in June or July.