This home is welcoming and pleasant, you will not want to leave once you have stepped inside. Inside has been beautifully done with hard flooring in the main living areas and kitchen that is just stunning! The great room offers plenty of options for furniture and is great when you are entertaining your guests. You will not only love the floor plan you will love the master bath! The master bath has a nice sized walk in closet with built in shelves and cabinets, dual sinks, and a dazzling shower. The back features lots of beautiful landscape and a built in fire pit. Come see this home before it’s too late. The refrigerator is included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available 11/11/19. The rental rate is $1,425 per month and the security deposit is $1,525 plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval. Owner will allow cats or dogs under 50lbs.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a co-signor or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS®.