Keep cool every summer with a dip in your own refreshing pool at this fantastic 1950's adobe home. Authentically designed for the Old Pueblo with gorgeous Saltillo Tile throughout and custom Talavera tile in kitchen and bath. Spacious master suite, with garden tub, huge walk in closet, wardrobe powder room and french doors leading to your private covered patio over-looking the pool. Just a short walk/drive to Reid Park and surrounding amenities. Three bedrooms and two baths, with a private circular drive with easy landscaped front and back yard. Nice sized fenced yard with extra storage shed. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer!
This home will be available for occupancy November 20th. The rental rate is $1,250 month and the security deposit is $1,350, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pets. All pets are subject to approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
2. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
3. We do not accept Section 8.
4. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
5. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
6. All pets are subject to approval.
7. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.