This unit is located on a lot that has another unit (occupied) at the front. Both units share the driveway and parking area. There is additional parking on the street. The home has two side yards on either side of the front of the home and a cute covered front patio. This home has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. The room is located off the kitchen and has two entry ways that do not have doors. The living room is large and has a large storage closet where the water heater is stored. The kitchen is at the back of the home that includes a stove and refrigerator. The one bathroom is between the kitchen and bedroom. The bathroom has a walk in shower, toilet and single sink. Out the bedroom side door is another smaller porch that has washer and dryer hook ups. The yard off the kitchen also has a nice covered porch.
This home will be available for occupancy on April 10th. The rental rate is $695 per month and the security deposit is $795. Sorry no pets allowed. Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants' household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
8. No pets allowed.
9. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.