This 2 story townhome that includes open off street parking is just what you need. The home has a welcoming living room with natural lighting, tall ceilings, a fireplace and all tile flooring downstairs. Kitchen includes appliances such as a refrigerator and oven with a breakfast/dining area. Washer and dryer hookups available next to the stairs, home has A/C. Downstairs bedroom is spacious and has a private doorway to the backyard. Full bathroom downstairs with a linen closet. Up to your master bedroom loft with comfy carpet and your separate walk-in closet. Single sink vanity with extended countertop space. Master has a private balcony that looks out to beautiful mountains and includes 2 storage closets. $50.00/monthly water/sewer/trash bill back. This home can be yours 12 months or longer. Also tenants are to have renter's insurance with a $100,000 personal liability.
This home is available for immediate occupancy. The rental rate is $995 per month and the security deposit is $1,095. Sorry no pets allowed. Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants' household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
8. Sorry no pets allowed.
9. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.