1st month free with 13 month lease! This home accepts Section 8! Darling 2 bed 1 bath home, just perfect for you. There is tile flooring in the main living area and carpet in the bed rooms. This home features a kitchen right off the living room with plenty of cabinet space and lots of natural light. The refrigerator is included. There is a washer and dryer in the community. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy May 29th. The rental rate is $525 with a monthly $45 bill back for water, sewer, trash, & laundry or $750 per month with ALL utilities included the security deposit is $475. Sorry no pets allowed. Please contact our leasing team for details on how to view this property. 520-780-7888.
Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants' household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
5. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
6. Sorry no pets allowed.
7. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
8. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.