This home features a spacious living room with a cozy fireplace, perfect to stay warm on chilly nights. There is hard flooring throughout the main living areas, and carpet in the bedrooms. The bedroom has plenty of natural lighting with large windows. The refrigerator is included. There is a $45 bill back to tenant each month for water, sewer, and trash. This home has evap cooling system. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home is available for occupancy July 10th. The rental rate is $895 per month and the security deposit is $995, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pets. Owner will consider 2 pets. Owner will consider one pet with approval. If the pet is approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee, plus the $150 of additional deposit. Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.