Cute 2 bedroom 1 bath townhome with a single car garage and a gated front entrance. The large living room opens up to the kitchen which is equipped with a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. The bedrooms are spacious with lots of closet space! This home includes a Full size washer and dryer. This home also includes a sparkling pool for you to enjoy in the privacy of your backyard. Pool service is included.
This home will be available for occupancy on November 13th. The rental rate is $1,125 per month and the security deposit is $1,225. If pets are allowed and approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee per pet, plus a $150 additional deposit per pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.