A charming ranch style home with all tile flooring! The living area is spacious with a bonus family room and fireplace. The kitchen is huge with lots of room to cook and plenty of cabinet space. The family and laundry room give you an extra 300 square feet of living space, which is not mentioned in the original square footage. You will enjoy the back yard with the nice covered patio and lots of trees to keep you cool in the summer months. Other features include a sink with a garbage disposal, a water softener, and its slump block to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The storage shed is not included. This home is close to schools, shopping, medical offices, restaurants, and more. Come see this home today and call it home for years to come! This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy on December 11th. The rental rate is $1,395 per month and the security deposit is $1,495. If pets are allowed and approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee per pet, plus a $150 additional deposit per pet. The owner will consider one small pet under 30lbs.
Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception, and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. We are also licensed, REALTORS.