**PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB THE TENANTS**
This 3 bedroom, 1 bath home (near Vine and Elm), is Located next to the University of Arizona Medical Center. It is 987 sq. ft., with a completely enclosed backyard and a large storage shed. This home has a recently installed central air conditioning and heating unit. The kitchen is equipped with lots of cabinets, a dishwasher, gas stove, and a large refrigerator. All bedrooms have deluxe ceiling fans for added cooling during the summer months. This home features beautiful ceramic floor tiles in all rooms, and dual pane windows with custom mini-blinds. There is a modern washer and dryer included.
This home will be available for occupancy on August 9th. The rental rate is $1,295.00 per month and the security deposit is $1,395.00. Sorry no pets allowed.
Our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Sorry no pets allowed.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.