Two Story, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home centrally located, with a private back yard, just minutes away form the UofA. This home has one covered parking space right in front of the home. Inside you will find that there is hard flooring in the main living areas and carpet in the stairs, hallway, and bedrooms. The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and plenty of cabinet space. This home runs on A/C and includes a washer and dryer. Tenants will be responsible for a $75 monthly bill back for water, sewer, and trash.
This home will be available for occupancy on August 13th. The rental rate is $1,100 per month and the security deposit is $1,200. If pets are allowed and approved, there is a $25.00 monthly pet fee per pet, plus a $150 non-refundable pet fee per pet. Owner may consider two pets.
Our residents are automatically enrolled in our Resident Benefit Package. The cost of this program is $29 per month. For more information regarding this program, please go to www.bluefoxproperties.com to the For Residents tab on the banner and click on the Resident Benefit Package on the drop down menu.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.