The bulk of the landlords in our current market are either the “mom and pop” investor or what we call a “reluctant landlord.” A “mom and pop” investor is an investor that owns one or more rentals that they will one day use to fund their children’s college tuition or retirement. A “reluctant landlord” is someone that had no desire to be a landlord, but it was their last alternative because they couldn’t sell their house but had to move. When people hear the word “landlord,” many envision a miserly multi-millionaire swimming in a vault of money from all the rental income he is earning. This person is getting richer at the expense of the tenants that he neither cares about nor provides quality housing for. But in reality this couldn’t be further from the truth. I have found that most landlords are very much concerned about providing safe, affordable, clean housing for their tenants and a safe, reliable investment for themselves or their children. However, because they are not swimming in a vault of money, it is sometimes a challenge for them to come up with funds to make expensive repairs that sometimes need to be made, like when the air conditioner goes out in the middle of the summer and must be replaced immediately. Read More
Blue Fox Properties isn't just Tucson, Oro Valley and Marana’s premier residential property management company. We're stress elimination specialists!
Being involved in any aspect of a move is stressful, whether you are trying to find responsible renters for your rental property, or you’re a renter looking for a property that you can call home. Both sides of the transaction are in flux, and we make every effort to make that transition as smooth and pleasant as possible.
What People Are Saying
- "Blue Fox property management takes all of the headaches out of owning a rental property! Steve is very professional, organized and possesses an incredible amount of industry knowledge and know how. He is always prompt in responding to any questions or problems that may arise with our properties, and is always a pleasure to work with. Thanks for the good....no....GREAT job Steve!" ~ Gary Matteucci Client/Property Owner Tucson, AZ
- "I refer all my friends, family and clients to Blue Fox Properties whenever they have a property that they need to rent. I trust Blue Fox Properties to take care of those that I care about most." ~ Judy Dowse, GRI, REALTOR® Long Realty Company Tucson, AZ
- "After completing a transaction with Steve, I saw that he did business with integrity and professionalism. I also found that he is an expert investor and property manager. He is someone with whom I place my trust when it comes to property management. As a result, I only recommend Steve and Blue Fox Properties for my clients when they need property management services." ~ Troy Goodwin, Previews Property Specialist, REALTOR® Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Tucson, AZ
- "I want to thank you for the great service! I can count on the rent arriving on time and when there were maintenance issues you kept me informed of the issues and resolved the problems expeditiously and in a cost effective manner. Knowing that you are managing my property well reduces the worry in my life!" ~ Kristen Popio Client/Property Owner Springboro, OH
- "I would trust my own family to Steve and Blue Fox Properties. I recommend Blue Fox to my agents anytime they have a client with a property that needs to be managed, or if they have a question about property management in general. I know that Blue Fox handles business with integrity, honesty and professionalism." ~ Gary Hardy Associate Broker/Company Coach
- "Thank you for all your great customer service. Every time we have called with a maintenance issue or question your staff has been great and the contractors/landscapers have also be very prompt and attentive to the needs the home had! Thanks again!" ~ Brandon Barclay, Past Resident
- "I wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was doing business with Blue Fox. You are in a very tough industry which like so many others, has some players of, let's say, questionable ethics. Your company has been very professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with... Meanwhile, I will recommend you highly, whenever I can and, you may certainly use me as a reference anytime. God bless you all and enjoy your holidays." ~ Phil and Yanira Wade, Past Residents
This month's newsletter from Blue Fox properties is about Preventing Fires: A fire can be devastating for anyone; each year thousands are injured or die in home fires. Although you cannot predict a disaster, the majority of the time, a fire in a rental property does not have to happen. ...Read MoreGo To Newsletters