This 2 story condo is located central/east. You will be close to transportation, shopping and more! This home features tile flooring throughout the main living areas and carpet in the bedrooms. The kitchen is open and has plenty of cabinet space. There is also a breakfast bar for entertaining guests. The refrigerator is included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy on October 14th. The rental rate is $975.00 per month and the security deposit is $975.00. If pets are allowed and approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee per pet, plus a $150 additional deposit per pet. Owner may consider 1 pet.
Our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.