*DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS! Home is not available until June 7th! Please contact the office with questions!*
An awesome charmer that is waiting for you to call it home. Inside is beautiful with all tile flooring in the main living area, an open dining area, and a quaint kitchen. The kitchen features lots of cabinet and counter space, a sunny window, and a door to the carport for easy access to and from the home. You will enjoy the private porch that is v shaded for the hot summer days and evenings and there is a community pool to have summer fun at. This home is located just blocks from the Lighthouse YMCA, as well as being close to shopping. The water and sewer are included and trash is paid by the resident. The refrigerator is included. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available occupancy June 7th. The rental rate is $1,100 per month and the security deposit is $1,200 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verifications.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.