1051 S 4th #A the front home. This vintage brick 3 bedroom 1 bath home. Unit A is available, the front home. The spacious living room has original hardwood floors, curved ceilings w/crown molding, has lots of natural light and is open to the spacious separate dining room. The large eat-in kitchen is complete with plenty of cabinets and all appliances. The bathroom is fully tiled has extra storage, vanity and tub/shower combo. All bedroom are spacious and have large closets. A/C and full size washer and dryer are included. The fully fenced property has a large covered parking area to easily fit 3 vehicles. This property is close to downtown, 4th Ave., transportation and I-10.
This home is available for occupancy on March 15th. The rental rate is $1,100 per month and the security deposit is $1,200 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. Pets are subject to owner approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.