This 3 bedroom 2 bath home is located between Broadway and Houghton. You’re just minutes away from a grocery store and the Galaxy Tucson Luxury movie theater that recently opened. This home has tile flooring throughout and adjustable lighting in the living room, kitchen, and dining area. The kitchen includes all appliances and a breakfast bar. All of the bedrooms have walk-in closets. The master bathroom includes dual sinks, a garden tub to relax in after a long day, and a stand alone shower. The washer and dryer are located in the hallway. The backyard is perfect for entertaining or spending time with family, splash around in the pool or relax under the covered patio that includes a fan so you can stay cool during the summer heat.
This home will be available for occupancy on August 19th. The rental rate is $1,495 per month and the security deposit is $1,595, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pet. Owner may consider pets under 50 lbs, no aggressive breeds.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verifications.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.