Cute 3 bed 2 bath home with A/C minutes from UofA, shopping, entertainment and downtown! This adorable brick 1950's home has a spacious living-room with a huge picture window which provides lots of natural light. The kitchen includes appliances, tons of cabinets and counter space with a separate dining area. The master suite is complete with a private bathroom including a full-size walk-in shower. This home sits on a cul-de-sac and has a large backyard, storage room and a double carport.
This home will be available for occupancy September 19th. The rental rate is $900, the security deposit is $1,000 plus a $150 deposit per approved pet. All pets are subject to approval.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
2. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
3. We do not accept Section 8.
4. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
5. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
6. All pets are subject to approval.
7. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.