This home has curb appeal and backs to a biking and walking path. Inside is beautiful with all tile flooring throughout a spacious living area, and a huge master suite. The den is cozy the perfect spot for an office or extra living space. The kitchen has been updated lovely with tile counter tops that are accented by dark cabinets. The center island is large and bright, opens right into you living area. The flagstone in the back yard really gives it a nice added touch, plus there is a large shed for extra storage. This is a fantastic home, come see it before we have to say sorry it's rented. The refrigerator, washer, and dryer are included with this home. This home can be rented for 12 months or longer.
This home will be available for occupancy November 14th. The rental rate is $1250 per month and the security deposit is 1,350, plus a $150 pet deposit per approved pets. Owner will consider up to two pets under 35lbs.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
2. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
3. We do not accept Section 8.
4. Applicant to provide proof that debts to previous landlords have been satisfied. An eviction can be grounds for denial.
5. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
6. All pets are subject to approval.
7. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.