Beautiful home located in the desirable community of Ram's Canyon in Oro Valley. This spacious home 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1,987 square feet perfect for you. Stunning views from the back patio of the mountains, with a large easy-care landscaped backyard. Enter the home to a formal living room with raised ceilings and designated dining area with tons of windows, which provide lots of natural light. Open kitchen with breakfast nook overlooks the large family room with gas fireplace and built ins. Jack & Jill guest bath, Large master suite with huge walk-in closet, separate shower and tub, as well as mountain views. Separate laundry room, 2 car garage, A/C.
This home will be available for occupancy on July 13th. The rental rate is $1,495 per month and the security deposit is $1,595. The owner may consider up to 2 pets. If the pet is approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee, plus the $150 of additional deposit. Unless otherwise requested by the resident, our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants’ household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. All pets are subject to approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing provider. We are also licensed REALTORS.