Beautiful 4 bed 2.5 bath home in the Vail school district! This home is in La Estancia Community with a community pool and a park just around the corner. Close to highway access! Amazing newer home with lots of upgrades. Awesome kitchen with sink center island, Granite Counter Tops and large pantry. This home has an open floor plan with a den downstairs and a loft upstairs for additional living space. Large master bedroom with attached bath and walk in closet. Nicely landscaped back yard with artificial turf for paved patio area. Washer and dryer are included. This home can be rented 12 months or longer.
This home is available for occupancy on January 6, 2021. The rental rate is $1,895 per month and the security deposit is $1,995. If pets are allowed and approved, there is a $20.00 monthly pet fee per pet, plus a $150 additional deposit per pet. The owner may consider 2 pets.
Our residents are automatically enrolled in our Utility and Maintenance Reduction Program. This program costs $25 per month. It typically saves residents up to 15% of their utility costs, which more than covers the cost of the program.
Every adult age 18 and over must complete an application. The application fee is $55 per adult. The application process includes credit, criminal, previous rental history, employment, and income verification.
Our minimum rental requirements include the following:
1. The applicants household verifiable gross monthly income must be 3 times the rental rate. If you are concerned about insufficient income, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
2. All our homes are offered as non-smoking. No smoking is allowed on the premises, inside or outside the home.
3. Reasonable credit. If you are concerned about challenged credit, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
4. We do not accept Section 8.
5. No evictions for the past 3 years. If you have an eviction within this time period, you may be able to address this concern by adding a cosigner or offering an additional security deposit. Contact us for details.
6. No felonies for the past 10 years related to property damage, illegal substance manufacturing or distribution, or assault. Other criminal activity may be grounds for denial.
7. Pets are subject to owner approval.
8. No bankruptcies that have not already been discharged.
9. All current or pending collection accounts owed to any utility companies must be paid in full, with no exception, and must provide a receipt from the collection agency or utility company stating the collection fee has been paid or settled.
Blue Fox Properties is an Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. We are also licensed, REALTORS.